mine is green
Those are some of our sustainable policies:
– Membership in “green” programs such as “Environmentally-Friendly-Hotels”.
_ Actions taken in conjunction with Buenos Aires’ Government.
_ Reusing hotel towels: we invite our guests to reuse towels, thus saving water and energy on daily wash, often unnecessary.
– Energy saver keycard switches, which allow important savings in energy.
– Rechargeable dispensers for shampoo and shower gel, to avoid having to dispose of individual containers.
– Light sensors in corridors and stairs, so that lights will be off when not needed.
– Sorting of reusable waste, that is donated to the “El Ceibo” Cooperative.
– Donations of slippers, bed sheets, and towels to charity.
– Handing over of used cooking oil to the Government of the City, that then reuses it to manufacture fuels.
– Use of lasting and biodegradable products, to avoid the use of disposable elements.
– Maintenance according to conservationist standards, avoiding waste of natural resources such as water and energy through malfunctions in toilets, faucets, electrical appliances, etc.
– No Smoking policy in hotel rooms and common areas.
– Promotion of our commitment with the environment via our communication channels (webpage, email).